Now that I know every ingredient that goes into my pickle juice, I’m having trouble brining myself to simply toss it. Turns out, there are TONS of ways you put that juice to reuse.
Here’s just a few of my favorite ways to reuse that zingy brine of yours:
- Toss thinly sliced red onions in leftover juice for a quick pickle. Perfect to top off any taco!
- Dye your Easter eggs naturally with leftover pickled beet juice.
- Give your potato salad a vinegary zing by adding brine to the water when you’re boiling the potatoes.
- Add another dimension to your Bloody Mary with a tablespoon of pickle juice. How bad can that be?
- Not interested in consuming it? Then use it to clean your copper pot collection!